Chocolate Banana Bread PuddingFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (175 degrees C.)
- Grease a 9x5" loaf pan.
- In large mixing bowl, mix eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in bread, bananas and chocolate chips.
- Let rest 5 minutes for bread to soak.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Line a roasting pan with a damp kitchen towel.
- Place loaf pan on towel inside roasting pan.
- Place roasting pan on oven rack.
- Fill roasting pan with water to reach halfway up the sides of the loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour OR until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
Bananas and chocolate...how delicious! Awesome post, 5 forks!juels in Clayton loved it
Stop!! That sounds too good for words - chocolate and bananas in a warm bread pudding...oh my...there goes the resolve...krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it