Mini Shrimp Quiches appetizersFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed but unfolded shopping list
- 8 ounces frozen baby shrimp, thawed and patted dry (if using canned, rinse and drain) shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 large block), at room temperature shopping list
- 1/8 tsp dry mustard powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dill weed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/8 cup chopped chives shopping list
- Shredded gruyere or swiss cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease mini-muffin pans.
- On a lightly floured board, place unfolded thawed puff pastry sheet and roll out into a rectangle about 12 x 14 inches and 1/8-inch thick. Using a 2-1/2-inch biscuit cutter, cut 24 rounds. Fit rounds into mini-muffin cups. Place 1 or 2 baby shrimp into each cup.
- Blend cream cheese, dry mustard, dill weed, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and soy sauce until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until incorporated. Fold in chopped chives.
- Spoon egg and cheese mixture over shrimp in each cup. Top with a sprinkling of Gruyere or Swiss cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes until puffed and golden. Serve warm.
- May be baked ahead and frozen. Reheat in a 350-degree F. oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating5 people
Bring on all that great party food! High 5jett2whit in Union City loved it
wow... these are bookmarked. and a 5. can't wait to try these!sunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
Yum, yummy, yum!!! These sound wonderful! 5 forks!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!