TANDORI CHICKENFrom maddie 10 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and clean the chicken. Make incisions with a sharp knife on breast and leg pieces and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl, add oil, ginger paste, garlic paste, yogurt, chili powder, lemon juice, salt and mix well.
- Apply this marinade onto the chicken pieces and refrigerate for three to four hours.
- Pre heat the oven at 350 F and cook the chicken for 30 min.
- For garnishing Onion rings and lemon wedges.
The Cookmaddie Bangalore, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!