Simple Time Pork ChopsFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. (180 degrees C)
- Place pork chops in a baking pan.
- Spread each chop with 1 teaspoon of butter, then 1 teaspoon mayonnaise.
- Season each with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- **I'm thinking that the cheese could never take the 35 minute bake time and would probably add it later in the cooking process.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME,TOO!YOU KNOW I LOVE SIMPLE!
HIGH 5! CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
This was fantastic! i love the mayo on it. That was the best part believe it or not.kellyg72 in Roseville loved it