Twice Baked Potatoes with Chili and CheeseFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
- 4 baking potatoes shopping list
- extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for topping shopping list
- 1 green onion, sliced (or 2 tablespoons chopped chives) shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- chili shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Scrub the potatoes, rub them with olive oil, and pat on Kosher salt. Place potatoes on baking sheet, and bake for 1 hour. Set aside until cool enough to handle, about 10 minutes. Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Split potatoes, and scoop most of the flesh into a medium-sized bowl. Add butter, milk, sour cream and cheese. Mash with a potato masher or a fork. Fold in chives, and season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop filling back into potatoes. Top with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, warm the chili in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Garnish potato with chili and cheese before serving.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating5 people
Love the chili idea! Sounds fantastic!juels in Clayton loved it
Ohhh Potatoes and chili and cheese oh my! Talk about comfort food. Big 5 on this one.indicatorsrule1 in Gilbert loved it
Me too. I love the sound of these potatoes. 555brianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!