Roasted Corn Black Bean and Mango SaladFrom olivia63 8 years ago
- You can make this simple, fresh salad up to 8 hours ahead of time. shopping list
- 2 tps. canola oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. corn kernels (from 3 ears)(Or use canned corn) shopping list
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1 15-ounce or 19-ounce can black beans, rinsed shopping list
- 1/2 C. chopped red onion shopping list
- 1/2 C. diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 3 T. lime juice shopping list
- 1 small canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, , drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 T. chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in corn and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer the corn mixture to a large bowl. Stir in mango, beans, onion, bell pepper, lime juice, chipotle, cilantro, cumin, and Sea salt.