Smoky Corn And Black Bean PizzaFrom olivia63 8 years ago
- The secret to a grilled pizza is having all your ingredients ready to go before you head out to the grill. Make it a meal: Toss the extra black beans, diced tomato and some avocado with salad greens and cilantro-Lime vinaigrette and dinner is on the table in no time. shopping list
- 1 plum tomato, diced shopping list
- 1 C. canned black beans, rinsed shopping list
- 1 C. fresh corn kernels (about 2 ears) Or use canned corn shopping list
- 2 T. cornmeal shopping list
- 1 pound prepared whole-wheat pizza dough shopping list
- 1/3 C. barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella, preferably smoked mozzarella shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Combine tomato, beans and corn in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle cornmeal onto a large baking sheet.
- Stretch the dough into about a 12-inch circle and lay it on top of the cornmeal, coating the entire underside of the dough.
- Place the crust from the baking sheet to the grill.
- Close the lid and cook until the crust is puffed and lightly browned on the bottom, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Using a large spatula, flip the crust. Spread barbecue sauce on it and quickly sprinkle with the tomato mixture and cheese.
- Close the lid; grill until the cheese is melted and the bottom of the crust is browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
- You can bake this in the oven too at 350 F.
The Cookolivia63 Albuquerque, NM
The Rating5 people
This Has To Be Great. Anything On The Grill Is A 'Must Try'.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
Fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Awesome Recipe....High 5555'schef_irish in Gainesville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!