Pork Ribs And SauerkrautFrom chef_irish 8 years ago
- 3 Pounds Country pork ribs shopping list
- 1 Medium to Large Bag of sauerkraut shopping list
- 1 Large yellow onion, Diced shopping list
- 1 Red or green apple, Seeded & Chopped shopping list
- 1 Cup of apple juice or beer) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon caraway seeds shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons of spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 6 Slices Of bacon Partially Cooked ( Not Crispy) shopping list
- salt & pepper to Taste shopping list
How to make it
- Drain Sauerkraut.
- Put in Bottom of Crock Pot.
- Add Diced Onion, Chopped Apple, Brown Sugar, Caraway Seeds, Brown Mustard and Bacon.
- Stir and Smooth the Top.
- Layer Country Ribs on Top of Kraut Mixture.
- Pour Beer or Apple Juice Over All.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours in A Crockpot.
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Serve with A Nice Crusty Bakery Rye Bread!!!
- You Could Serve This With A Little Spaetzle and Sour Cream...Mmmm
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating3 people
I love ribs and sauerkraut. Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sounds like a great comfort food, love ribs and sauerkraut, wish I had everything in the house to make this tonight. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Yum! Love souerkraut and pork ribs combo! You are making me hungry! Bookmarked and will try soon!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!