Pork Ribs And SauerkrautFrom chef_irish 7 years ago
- 3 Pounds Country pork ribs shopping list
- 1 Medium to Large Bag of sauerkraut shopping list
- 1 Large yellow onion, Diced shopping list
- 1 Red or green apple, Seeded & Chopped shopping list
- 1 Cup of apple juice or beer) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon caraway seeds shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons of spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 6 Slices Of bacon Partially Cooked ( Not Crispy) shopping list
- salt & pepper to Taste shopping list
How to make it
- Drain Sauerkraut.
- Put in Bottom of Crock Pot.
- Add Diced Onion, Chopped Apple, Brown Sugar, Caraway Seeds, Brown Mustard and Bacon.
- Stir and Smooth the Top.
- Layer Country Ribs on Top of Kraut Mixture.
- Pour Beer or Apple Juice Over All.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours in A Crockpot.
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Serve with A Nice Crusty Bakery Rye Bread!!!
- You Could Serve This With A Little Spaetzle and Sour Cream...Mmmm
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating3 people
Yum! Love souerkraut and pork ribs combo! You are making me hungry! Bookmarked and will try soon!juels in Clayton loved it
Sounds like a great comfort food, love ribs and sauerkraut, wish I had everything in the house to make this tonight. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
I love ribs and sauerkraut. Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!