Farfalle Pasta and CheeseFrom joe1155 8 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the bowties or other noodles 3 minutes less than the package directions. They should still be a little hard because they will finish cooking in the oven.
- Drain and put into a casserole.
- While the pasta is boiling, melt the butter in a sauce pan, when hot add the shallots and cook until tender, add salt pepper and paprika and the flour.
- Cook the flour until it takes on a little color.
- Whisk in the milk and stir until sauce thickens ( this is a medium thick sauce and it will thicken more in the oven).
- Add the cheddar cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour over the pasta and mix a little.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until the top browns slightly.
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
The Rating6 people
This spells comfort food all over it! Love your addition of shallots!juels in Clayton loved it
This sounds so rich - in a good way. Adding this to my list. Thanks!themissiah in Ringgold loved it
Great recipe,thank you! 5sallya2 in Kent loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!