mini Lobster shrimp appetizer RollsFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- • 1/2 pound cooked lobster, finely chopped shopping list
- • 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, finely chopped shopping list
- • 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill shopping list
- • 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives shopping list
- • 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest shopping list
- • 24 small soft dinner rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together all ingredients, except rolls, with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper, then chill, covered, until ready to serve.
- Cut down into tops of rolls to split them, but do not cut all the way through, and fill each with 1 rounded tablespoon seafood.