Taco Wonton AppetizersFrom mis7up 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef on medium-high heat, until meat is no longer pink. Remove and drain off excess grease. Return to hamburger meat back to pan and add water and taco seasonings, bring to a complete boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 7 to 8 minutes on low-medium heat.
- In the meantime, press one wonton wrapper into each muffin-tin cups. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from the oven & place the wonton cups on a cookie sheet.
- Mix hamburger mixture, cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into cups. Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from oven, let cool slightly and serve.