Chocolate Chip Pecan Bread Pudding with Whiskey CreamFrom indicatorsrule1 4 years ago
- 1 large loaf of French bread cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 4 eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- 2 Tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- whiskey Cream: shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar shopping list
- 4 Tbsp of your favorite whiskey shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Butter a 9 x 13 glass baking dish
- In a large mixing bowl, place the bread cubes, pecans, and chocolate chips.....toss.
- In another bowl, combine the sugar, milk, cream, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon. Whisk well
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread mixture and let stand until well absorbed, mixing once or twice.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out almost clean
- Whiskey Cream:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. With an electric mixer, beat for 1 or 2 minutes, until light and fluffy. Serve on top of warm bread pudding.
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
The Rating4 people
OMG- that sounds sooooo gorgeously delicious. Can you tell I have a weakness for bread pudding? LOL High 5greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Love this one, especially the whiskey cream!juels in Clayton loved it
I love bread pudding, and I can pack on a couple of pounds just reading you recipe. But that never stops me. Sounds wonderful.:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!