Chicken Livers with Red WineFrom midgelet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Fry the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until almost
- Remove bacon from the pan and drain on paper towels.
- Drain off grease from the skillet, leaving a thin coating on the bottom.
- Using the same skillet, add the onions; cook and stir over medium
- heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken livers, quickly browning them on the outside.
- Pour in the wine, adding more if needed to cover the chicken livers.
- Stir in the olives.
- Cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in the bacon
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
Love the wine and olives here! Sounds delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
Wow! You've got yet another keeper here, midge. Thanks and ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
nothing like good chicken livers yum thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it