Faiths Cucumber Tomato SaladFrom faithwalker 7 years ago
- 1/4 C. red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1-1/2 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley shopping list
- 1/4 C. olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 2-3 cucumbers, peeled and quartered shopping list
- 2-3 roma tomatoes sliced & quartered shopping list
- 2-3 fresh green onions chopped shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Optional: cubed cheese and/or meat shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 7 ingredients and shake well, let sit, shaking occasionally.
- Mix enough dressing to coat well with cucumbers, tomatoes, and onion in a medium bowl and refrigerate any remaining dressing. Cover bowl and let sit a few hours or overnight in refridgerator.
- Add optional items and/or sprinkle with Parmesan before serving. Use reserved dressing if needed.
The Cookfaithwalker Daytona Beach, FL
The Rating4 people
Just Makes Ya Want Summer To Get Here All The Sooner. Great Flavors Goin On In There. Good Job Faith.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
Yep - if we only had some fresh home-grown 'maters!! Yummyjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!