Inside Out Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Beat sugars, butter, shortening, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium.
- Using a wooden spoon stir in the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chips and nuts then drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2” apart on ungreased sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes then cool 2 minutes and remove from sheets and cool on wire racks.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
YUMMY!! These get a ^^5 from me! Thank you so much for sharing Cat!
madmommy in Wayne loved it
Sounds good, Cat...I guess the 'inside out' refers to a chocolate cookie with white chips, instead of vice versa! Thanks for a great post...debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
I have had these they are outstanding, Thanks I needed the recipe...:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!