Chocolate Cream CandyFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put butter into granite saucepan then when melted add sugar and milk.
- Heat to boiling point then add chocolate and stir constantly until chocolate is melted.
- Boil thirteen minutes then remove from fire and add vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Pour at once into a buttered pan then cool slightly and mark in squares.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating10 people
Mmmm Mmmmm GOOD! Another five for chefmeow!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
SOUNDS VERY YUMMY CAT THANK YOU HON
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
My family loves this candy fudge.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!