Apricot Mustard Chicken BreastsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1c apricot jam shopping list
- 1/2c Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2c low sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 8 split chicken breast halves on the bone(7oz.ea) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2Tbs unsalted butter,cut into pieces and softened shopping list
- 12 dried apricots(about 4oz) cut in thin slivers shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. In small saucepan,whisk together jam,mustard and broth. Bring to boil over high heat,whisking occasionally. Reduce heat to med-low and cook,stirring,till jam has dissolved,about 3 mins.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Divide and arrange in flat layer in 2 large baking dishes. Pour jam mixture over chicken, and turn to coat. Dot chicken with butter. Scatter apricots over chicken and bake,uncovered until chicken is lightly browned and cooked through,about 1 hour,turning and basting often during baking time.
- Let chicken rest for 10 mins before serving. Serve hot with sauce from baking dish spooned over top.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Another great sounding chicken recipe with a good fruity sauce - I'm loving these!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Lovely sauce here! Thanks for another great post!juels in Clayton loved it
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it