TRIPLE CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW CAKEFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, eggs, and chips in large bowl.
- Mix by hand until blended about 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup of the chocolate syrup over the warm cake.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over syrup and bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are softened and lightly browned.
- Drizzle remaining syrup over marshmallows.
- Cool cake in pan and cut into squares, using knife dipped in warm water.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!