Campbells Pennsylvania Dutch Ham And Noodle Casserole- From Campbells KitchenFrom barneswifemn 6 years ago
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Condensed Cream of mushroom shopping list
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 oz. extra-wide egg noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 4-5 tbsn large dallops sour cream shopping list
- spices-I used garlic,pepper,cajun seasoning. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in 4-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ham and onion and cook until onion is tender.
- Stir soup in saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Add cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- Add noodles and cook until mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir in large tbsn at a time of sour cream until creamy. Cook for about 1-2 minutes longer. Let cool for about 5 min.
The Cookbarneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!