Chicken SaladFrom joe1155 5 years ago
- 1 skinless chicken breast cooked, cut in small cubes shopping list
- 1 grilled red bellpepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbsp finely minced shallot shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped roasted almonds (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Put the yogurt in a clean coffee filter or piece of cheese cloth and let drain about 1 hour (2 is better). save the whey that drips off. You might need it to thin the mixture a little.
- Heat a small skillet add half the oil and when it is hot add the shallot. Cook until tender. Allow to cool off.
- Combine the rest of the oil and the other ingrediants in bowl and mix thoroughly adding some of the whey if the mixture won't mix easily.
- Serve on whole wheat bread.
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!