Midgelets Sweet Potatoes With Uk2nycs Yogurt Lime Cilantro SauceFrom onionator 5 years ago
- 2 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces shopping list
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- For sauce: shopping list
- juice from 1/2 lime shopping list
- 5 tbs yogurt shopping list
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 green chillie, minced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 inch ginger, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Put oven rack in lower third of oven and preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss sweet potatoes with 2 tablespoons oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a shallow baking pan.
- Arrange potatoes in 1 layer and roast, stirring halfway through roasting, until tender, about 25 minutes total.
- While potatoes are cooking, combine ingredients for the sauce.
- When potatoes are done, mix with sauce.
The Cookonionator Pullman, WA
The Rating6 people
Mercy me, this sure sounds good! The flavors that you have in there, must give the sweet potatoes an Unique taste.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Midgemidgelet in Eastern loved it
great sweet taters thanks to midge and you high55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!