Indian Carrot SaladFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon corn oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 4 cups carrots sliced and cooked shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooked wheat berries shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk oil and lime juice together in large bowl then whisk in cumin, cinnamon, salt and garlic.
- Stir in carrot then cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve chilled garnished with wheat berries.