Best Ever Peanut Butter Oatmeal CookiesFrom indicatorsrule1 8 years ago
- 2 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup Country Crock Spread shopping list
- 1 cup Creamy or chunky peanut butter (your choice) shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 12 oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a small bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat spread and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in sugars, then eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Beat in flour mixture just until blended.
- Stir in Chocolate chips.
- On ungreased baking sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until golden. Remove the cookies to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Makes about 6 dozen.
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
The Rating5 people
These sound perfect! They have peanut butter, oats and chocolate, all three of my favourites!juels in Clayton loved it
I'm with Juels - these are perfect in every way! All the good stuff in one cookie...delish!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Oh what those oats can do! I love the sound of this one. Mmmm good! Peanut butter AND chocolate too?!! OH yes!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!