Chocolate Peanut Butter MuffinsFrom barneswifemn 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400, grease muffin pan or use paper liners.
- Mix muffin mix, egg and milk.
- In separate bowl, blend together filling ingredients.
- Fill prepared muffin cups half full with batter. Add 1 tablespoon of filling. Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake 11-13 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookbarneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
The Rating5 people
ohh yummy i didnt know they made a chocolate muffin mix either krum thats neat..........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This one has GOT to be good!! 2 of my favorite ingredients. Thanks for posting......I haven't seen the Jiffy chocolate muffin mix either. Maybe I just always buy the corn muffin mix and don't see the other varieties......hmmmmm. Gotta pay more attent...morejett2whit in Union City loved it
Oh yeah, baby! This one is a winner! Love the flavours and the idea of this recipe!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!