Buffalo Chicken WingsFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet OR deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Deep fry chicken wings until done, about 10 minutes.
- Remove wings from skillet/deep fryer.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Stir in the vinegar and hot pepper sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cooked wings to sauce over low heat and stir to coat.
- The longer the wings simmer in the sauce, the hotter they will become.
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- lincolntoot Freehold, NJ
- randygirl44 Nowhere, Us
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- swanmitch Andover, MN
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- barbequeman Salt Lake City, UT
- leebear Brookpark, OH
- lacrenshaw Horsham, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
ohhh yeah baby i love them !!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
You can't beat good old traditional buffalo wings - this one sounds just right!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
I love the recipe too and it seems standard and delciousmidgelet in Eastern loved it