Sausage Pizza BreadFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 loaf of frozen bread dough or 1 recipe prepeared homemade or storebought pizza dough shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs sausage, sweet or hot or mixed shopping list
- 3 Tbs grated romano cheese or to taste shopping list
- 2 fork beaten eggs shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozarella cheese or more if desired shopping list
- Pizza spices or seasoning as desired shopping list
How to make it
- Cook sausage meat, drain off fat ( reserve ) cool .
- Whne cool, mix sausage meat with the egg, and cheeses
- Roll out dough to a rectangle.
- Spread with cooled meat filling.
- Sprinkle on Pizza seasoning to taste.
- Roll up into a loaf
- Place on baking sheet
- Let rise one hour
- When risen brush some reserved sausage oil over the dough
- Bake 400F till golden and tested done about 25 to 30 minutes
- Slice when warm
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating7 people
Oh, yeah, midge! Good one for a 5. I have a muffin recipe which uses sausage drippings. Always thought it a tad strange but not any more.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
The sausage drippings on top would sure make this "extra" good - thanks midge!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
This looks AWESOME Midge! Thank you so much for sharing it with everyone in the group.lor in Toronto loved it
Anything Goes286 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Companys Coming115 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members