Easy Spicy Cream Cheese DipFrom marky90 4 years ago
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise ( Use Hellman's or Best) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup panko bread Crumbs shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers, drained (more if you like hot) shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained shopping list
- Splash of hot sauce shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (good stuff) shopping list
- Sourdough Baquette, sliced shopping list
- Party bread shopping list
- chips shopping list
- crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in green chiles, jalapeno peppers, hot sauce and half the cheese.
- Place in a glass pie dish.
- Combine the Panko and 1/2 Cup parmesean cheese and spread on top the mixture. (you can also add cheddar too!)
- Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes. (Check at about 20 minutes, so not to get to brown!)
- Enjoy ..This will go fast
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating6 people
wow!!!! love everything about it ... very yummy love those chiles and jalapeno peppers yum marky!!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
The picture is making me drool! Love everything about this dip, saved and high 5!juels in Clayton loved it
You are so right, this will go fast so I will have to make it a double batch. Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it