Really Really Good Spanish RiceFrom modmom50 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet with lid.
- Put in chopped onion and saute till translucent
- add the uncooked rice and saute and stir till rice begins to become lightly brown
- Last 30 sec of sauting add the minced garlic
- Add the cup of salsa and the 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil reduce heat to low and cover.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
The Cookmodmom50 Lawrence, KS
The Rating5 people
Sounds wonderful :)donman in Hammond loved it
"5"FORK!!!!! for a simply delicious recipe
for Spanish rice~ I believe it will taste
amazing if I use 'fresh' from the deli-case
Salsa which I have access to here in Calif.~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I just made 4 batches of this rice for a mexican dinner buffet. It was simple and easy. I added mexican chili powder also. YUMMMMM!dimples256 in San Diego loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!