Sloppy Joe SlidersFrom marky90 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 large onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 Cup diced green pepper shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
- 3/4 pound ground beef sirloin (you can use ground chuck too) shopping list
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) tomato puree shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark-brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 16 party-size potato rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large saucepan. Add onion, pepper and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Cook until softened, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes to 8 minutes.
- Add beef and cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes to 5 minutes. Add tomato puree, mustard powder, sugar and vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 8 minutes to 10 minutes. (To store, refrigerate for up to 2 days.) Serve warm on rolls.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!