STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES w WHITE CHOCOLATE FILLINGFrom lmgluvscats 6 years ago
- 1 package strawberry cake mix shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- Filling Mixture shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 (6 oz.) white chips shopping list
- Combine egg with cream cheese and sugar. Mix well. Add chips and stir in well. Put 2 teaspoons of filling in center of each cupcake. shopping list
How to make it
- Line 24 muffins cups with paper baking cups. In large bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream and eggs; stir with spoon until well blended.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cup batter. Fill cups 1/2 full with remaining batter. Using spoon, make slight indentation in center of each cup; fill with heaping 1/2 teaspoon of filling.
- Spoon reserved 1 1/2 cup batter evenly over each filled cup, covering filling. Muffin cups should be 3/4 full. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched. Store in refrigerator.
- Note: I wrote the recipe as I received it, but it's so crazy..one place it says use 2 tsp of filling and another 1/2 tsp...me, I use just use what I think best in each one, and just kinda "share it around" lol. Then I frost with plain white or cream cheese frosting. ENJOY!!
The Cooklmgluvscats Sigourney, IA
The Rating4 people
Delectably delicious, lmg... will enjoy these immensely! Thanks and my ^5,
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Sounds very interesting.Thanks for sharing!ambus in Lahore loved it
nice! Love strawberry flavormidgelet in Eastern loved it