STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES w WHITE CHOCOLATE FILLINGFrom lmgluvscats 6 years ago
- 1 package strawberry cake mix shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- Filling Mixture shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 (6 oz.) white chips shopping list
- Combine egg with cream cheese and sugar. Mix well. Add chips and stir in well. Put 2 teaspoons of filling in center of each cupcake. shopping list
How to make it
- Line 24 muffins cups with paper baking cups. In large bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream and eggs; stir with spoon until well blended.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cup batter. Fill cups 1/2 full with remaining batter. Using spoon, make slight indentation in center of each cup; fill with heaping 1/2 teaspoon of filling.
- Spoon reserved 1 1/2 cup batter evenly over each filled cup, covering filling. Muffin cups should be 3/4 full. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched. Store in refrigerator.
- Note: I wrote the recipe as I received it, but it's so crazy..one place it says use 2 tsp of filling and another 1/2 tsp...me, I use just use what I think best in each one, and just kinda "share it around" lol. Then I frost with plain white or cream cheese frosting. ENJOY!!
The Cooklmgluvscats Sigourney, IA
The Rating4 people
nice! Love strawberry flavormidgelet in Eastern loved it
Sounds very interesting.Thanks for sharing!ambus in Lahore loved it
Delectably delicious, lmg... will enjoy these immensely! Thanks and my ^5,
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it