Sweet Potato Apple Butter PieFrom indicatorsrule1 4 years ago
- Your favorite pie crust shopping list
- 1 cup hot mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature. shopping list
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 jar (15 oz) apple butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp grated orange zest shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sweet potatoes, butter, light brown sugar, and flour. Beat until well blended. Add apple butter, milk, zest, salt and eggs; beat well.
- Pour filling into pie shell. Bake for 10 minutes at 400. Reduce oven temperature to 350 and bake 50 minutes longer or until pie tests done. Cool. Serve with whipped cream.
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
The Rating4 people
You are trying to ruin my diet, aren't you?!joe1155 in Munchen loved it
I agree with Krum. The apple butter and orange zest sound like great additions here! 5 forks!juels in Clayton loved it
This Sounds Really Interesting. Gotta Trygoblue434 in Anniston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!