Stuffed Pork Chop Casserole with ApplesFrom gagagrits 8 years ago
How to make it
- Greased 8x10 lasagna pan
- Dump whole can of apple pie filling
- Place raw pork chops on top
- Salt and pepper and hot shot to taste
- Mix your stove top dressing ( I make my own stuffing)
- Place on top of pork chops
- Cover with aluminum foil
- Bake 350 degrease for an hour and a half.
- Check after first hour if you want crunch on top uncover the last half hour.
The Cookgagagrits Irmo, SC
The Rating6 people
Your cousin may hate to cook, but she came up with an easy, tasty sounding recipe. I love fruit with pork, and the dressing would give it that contrasting saltiness that I love so much - this sounds really easy to throw together and enjoy with little...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
This is a creative way to make tasty pork chops I love these one dish meals. I bet classic apple stuffing would be god stuffed into a pork tenderloin and grilled or baked that way Mmmmmm!
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
wow so your cousin is missing out lol this is one great recipe love it ........the apple stuffing sounds delish!!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!