Sour Cream Potato SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 7 medium baked potatoes peeled and sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup celery sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup green onion sliced shopping list
- 4 hard boiled eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons horseradish mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Pour Italian dressing over warm potatoes then chill 2 hours.
- Add celery and onion then chop egg whites.
- Mash yolks then mix with mayonnaise, sour cream and mustard then fold into salad.
- Add salt and celery seed then chill 2 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
This one sounds really different! Love the addition of Italian dressing here!juels in Clayton loved it
love the horse in this and green onion thanks Chef high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love this one, quite different from 'my' usual...thanks for a great post!
debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!