Chicken Fried RiceFrom darbar 6 years ago
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 onion, diced shopping list
- 1 large cooked, cubed chicken breast shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, diced shopping list
- 1 stalks celery, sliced vertically a few times and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 4 cups cooked white or brown rice (or 1 cup before cooking) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Scramble the eggs in a little oil or butter, stirring frequently, chopping into small "pieces", set aside when done. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add onion and saute until soft, about 2 minutes, then add chicken and 2 tablespoons soy sauce and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in carrots, celery, red bell pepper, scallions and green bell pepper and stir-fry another 3-5 minutes. Then add rice and stir thoroughly.
- Finally, stir in scrambled eggs and 1/3 cup soy sauce, heat through and serve hot.
The Cookdarbar Elmhurst, IL
The Rating4 people
good recipe... and easy...^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Yep, good recipe, thanks for sharing. Love Fried Rice. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it