Chicken Fried RiceFrom darbar 7 years ago
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 onion, diced shopping list
- 1 large cooked, cubed chicken breast shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, diced shopping list
- 1 stalks celery, sliced vertically a few times and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 4 cups cooked white or brown rice (or 1 cup before cooking) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Scramble the eggs in a little oil or butter, stirring frequently, chopping into small "pieces", set aside when done. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add onion and saute until soft, about 2 minutes, then add chicken and 2 tablespoons soy sauce and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in carrots, celery, red bell pepper, scallions and green bell pepper and stir-fry another 3-5 minutes. Then add rice and stir thoroughly.
- Finally, stir in scrambled eggs and 1/3 cup soy sauce, heat through and serve hot.
The Cookdarbar Brevard, NC
The Rating4 people
Yep, good recipe, thanks for sharing. Love Fried Rice. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
good recipe... and easy...^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it