Mexican Baked FishFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lightly greased an 8x12" baking dish.
- Rinse fish filets under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lay filets side by side in prepared pan.
- Pour salsa over the fish and sprinkle with shredded Cheddar.
- Top with crushed corn chips.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes OR until fish is opaque and flakes.
- Serve topped with sliced avocado and sour cream.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG, GREEEEEEEEEAT POST! YOU GET MY 5 SALSA BOWLS ON THIS DISH!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
Me too!rottman in Nottingham loved it
Looks awesome!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it