Happy Valentines Day Cake BrowniesFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 1-1/2-- cups cake flour shopping list
- 3/4- teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4- teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 -ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 --cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 -cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 -eggs shopping list
- 2- teaspoons Clear vanilla extract..... (wiltons makes it in the candy isle) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F............
- Spray 8" X 2" or 9" X 2" square pan with vegetable pan spray or Bake Easy! Non-Stick Spray.............
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. In small microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate; let cool slightly. ...........
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate; mix well.............
- Stir in flour mixture by hand; mix until just combined. Spread batter into prepared pan. ........
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. ............
- Cool completely on rack before cutting.
- to decorate ........use a Brownie Fudge or chocolate Icing.. homemade or store bought .....(wilton) using tip # 2D, with a pastry bag ....garnished with fresh berries, mint or chocolate curls.
- Makes about 16 brownies.
- FUDGE FROSTING FOR BROWNIES
- 1 cup. packed brown sugar
- 3- tablespoons butter
- 1/4- cup. cream
- 1- square. unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2-- teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, butter, cream, and chocolate in saucepan.
- Boil over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Take from heat and add vanilla
- Beat, without cooling, until thick enough to spread
- use in pastry bag or spread it on or dollop........
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating7 people
Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmm and 5 5 5 5 5 and thank you, my friend, my sherry, my tink!
Llacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Love the sound of these!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Beautiful and luscious indeed! Just in time for Valentine's!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!