Simple Lobster ScampiFrom rocketqueen13 6 years ago
How to make it
- Steam or boil lobster tails until bright red, or have your supermarket do so! This makes for easiest prep. (add a few min prep to boil or steam if you do it yourself)
- Cut up lobster tail into small pieces, set aside.
- Boil spaghetti until done al dente, strain. Set aside.
- In a saute pan, combine butter and olive oil over low heat, stirring until butter melts.
- Add garlic, saute until golden brown.
- Slowly add chicken broth, whisk together.
- Optional- add some of the parmesan cheese now, or wait until the end. Beware that it melts a bit and sticks to the whisk.
- Combine until mixture is slightly bubbly.
- Add drained pasta and lobster to saute pan, stir all together until warmed through.
- Add rest of cheese, or top with cheese according to taste.
- Recipe can be adjusted for servings and personal taste.
The Cookrocketqueen13 Nyc Burbs, NY
The Rating7 people
AWESOME POST, SOUNDS SO YUMMY! :)txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
Decadent!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
Great Recipe! Thanks for posting it :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!