Pork Chops MarsalaFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 4 x 8 ounce pork chops shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons butter shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 6 ounces fresh small mushroom caps shopping list
- 2/3 cup sweet marsala wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place pork chops between two sheets of wax paper.
- Using a mallet or the dull side of a knife, press down, flattening out evenly.
- Dust the pork chops with flour and set aside.
- Add 1 teaspoon of butter and olive oil to a skillet over medium heat.
- When the skillet is hot, add the pork chops.
- Brown them on both sides, turning once after about 5 – 8 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, Marsala wine, garlic and herbs.
- Cover and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the pork and cover to keep warm.
- Add the remaining butter and reduce to sauce consistency.
- Taste for salt and serve immediately.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Another midge-dish deserving of a five OR MORE! Thanks!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Love Marsala sauce! This one is simply perfect!juels in Clayton loved it
Quick N Easy123 members
Low Carb113 members
Anything Goes289 members
Italian Group96 members
Companys Coming115 members
Cooking With Booze79 members
Every Thing Italian47 members
Meat Glorious Meat62 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Food And Wine Anyone13 members