Cinnamon Roll French ToastFrom knoxcop 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 2 (12.4-oz.) cans Pillsbury® Refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup maple syrup shopping list
- Garnish shopping list
- icing from cinnamon rolls shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Pour melted butter into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs. Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces. Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with 1 cup syrup.
- Bake at 375°F. for 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) for 10 to 15 seconds or until drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle icing over top; sprinkle with powdered sugar. If desired, spoon syrup from dish over individual servings. Serve with the additional 1/2 cup maple syrup.
The Cookknoxcop Knoxville, TN
The Rating11 people
Mmmmmm knoxy !!! this is fantastic love cinnamon rolls too and this is great.......french toast wow
i love these meals yummy for sure thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Love it great post......got my 5grizzlybear in loved it
When you have this "5"FORK!!!!! recipe
to 'wrap your lips around'~
"LIFE is GOOD" ~
Thank-you for sharing~
P.S.~ I 'Tagged' your Fabulous Photo~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!