Apricot White Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup white chocolate baking chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots shopping list
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix sugars, butter, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, oats, coconut, baking soda and salt then mix until soft dough forms.
- Do not over mix then stir in nuts, chips and apricots.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2” apart and bake 8 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Another winner. Thanks Cat. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Love the combo of ingredients here, yum!juels in Clayton loved it
great post... thank you...^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!