Thai Shrimp SoupFrom bojangles42 6 years ago
- 4 c. chicken stock shopping list
- 6 oz medium shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 10 oz bag baby spinach shopping list
- 8 oz shitake mushrooms shopping list
- 1 lime, juice from shopping list
- 1 T zest from the lime shopping list
- 1/2 c cilantro, loose packed shopping list
- 2-4 T fish sauce to taste (can use soy sauce but it isn't quite the same) shopping list
- 1 teas chile paste with garlic (Rooster brand is my favorite) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 T minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 T brown sugar shopping list
- 1 T oil for sauting shopping list
How to make it
- Clean, stem and slice the shitake mushrooms
- In a pot add a little olive oil and/or chili oil on medium heat
- Add the shitake mushroom and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the shrimp, cilantro, and spinach.
- Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to a low simmer for 10 minutes
- Add the spinach. The pot will be full but the spinach cooks down quickly.
- Cook until the spinach is completely wilted
- Add the shrimp and cilantro and cook for 5 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve hot.
The Cookbojangles42 Rochester, MN
The Rating4 people
Very nicely done, bo! You have my five and my thanks.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
This looks fabulous...I love soups all year 'round!! Thanks for a great post!
Have a wonderful day,
Pamelapamelanava in Prosper loved it
Luv Thai. Luv shrimp. Luv soup. Looks fab! Saved, & high 5 to you.californiacook in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!