Thai Shrimp SoupFrom bojangles42 5 years ago
- 4 c. chicken stock shopping list
- 6 oz medium shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 10 oz bag baby spinach shopping list
- 8 oz shitake mushrooms shopping list
- 1 lime, juice from shopping list
- 1 T zest from the lime shopping list
- 1/2 c cilantro, loose packed shopping list
- 2-4 T fish sauce to taste (can use soy sauce but it isn't quite the same) shopping list
- 1 teas chile paste with garlic (Rooster brand is my favorite) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 T minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 T brown sugar shopping list
- 1 T oil for sauting shopping list
How to make it
- Clean, stem and slice the shitake mushrooms
- In a pot add a little olive oil and/or chili oil on medium heat
- Add the shitake mushroom and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the shrimp, cilantro, and spinach.
- Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to a low simmer for 10 minutes
- Add the spinach. The pot will be full but the spinach cooks down quickly.
- Cook until the spinach is completely wilted
- Add the shrimp and cilantro and cook for 5 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve hot.
The Cookbojangles42 Rochester, MN
The Rating4 people
Luv Thai. Luv shrimp. Luv soup. Looks fab! Saved, & high 5 to you.californiacook in loved it
This looks fabulous...I love soups all year 'round!! Thanks for a great post!
Have a wonderful day,
Pamelapamelanava in Prosper loved it
Very nicely done, bo! You have my five and my thanks.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!