Chicken Breast Bundles with Cranberry ChutneyFrom barneswifemn 8 years ago
- Cranberry chutney shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries shopping list
- 1 medium pear, peeled, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- Bundles shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4 oz each) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations™ refrigerated flaky dough sheet shopping list
- 1 package (4 oz) garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- 1 In 1 1/2-quart microwavable bowl, mix chutney ingredients; cover with microwavable waxed paper. Microwave on High 5 to 8 minutes, stirring twice, until cranberries pop open. Set aside to thicken and cool.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken breasts with pepper; add to skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until well browned on all sides. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 3 If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles. Press each into 6x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of the dough; cut into 8 rectangles. Press each into 6x4-inch rectangle.
- 4 Spread cheese evenly in center of each dough rectangle; place chicken over cheese. Bring corners of dough together over chicken and press to seal; place on cookie sheet.
- 5 Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until deep golden brown, brushing lightly with egg during last 5 minutes of baking time. Stir chutney; serve with warm chicken bundles.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookbarneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
The Rating3 people
Simple, delicious.. my kinda meal, barnes. You have my thanks and my 5!
lacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
This sounds really tasty will be trying this one Thanks Bakermanrooster (Richard) you get my 5 alsobakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
Hey you got my ^5! Come join me in my new Chutney Group!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!