Chicken Breast Bundles with Cranberry ChutneyFrom barneswifemn 5 years ago
- Cranberry chutney shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries shopping list
- 1 medium pear, peeled, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- Bundles shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4 oz each) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations™ refrigerated flaky dough sheet shopping list
- 1 package (4 oz) garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- 1 In 1 1/2-quart microwavable bowl, mix chutney ingredients; cover with microwavable waxed paper. Microwave on High 5 to 8 minutes, stirring twice, until cranberries pop open. Set aside to thicken and cool.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken breasts with pepper; add to skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until well browned on all sides. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 3 If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles. Press each into 6x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of the dough; cut into 8 rectangles. Press each into 6x4-inch rectangle.
- 4 Spread cheese evenly in center of each dough rectangle; place chicken over cheese. Bring corners of dough together over chicken and press to seal; place on cookie sheet.
- 5 Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until deep golden brown, brushing lightly with egg during last 5 minutes of baking time. Stir chutney; serve with warm chicken bundles.
The Cookbarneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
The Rating3 people
Hey you got my ^5! Come join me in my new Chutney Group!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
This sounds really tasty will be trying this one Thanks Bakermanrooster (Richard) you get my 5 alsobakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
Simple, delicious.. my kinda meal, barnes. You have my thanks and my 5!
lacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!