Angel BiscuitsFrom granni 6 years ago
How to make it
- In small bowl, sprinkle yeast over water. Stir in sugar and set aside until mixture is foamy-about 10 min.
- In medium size bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. With pastry blender or 2 knifes, cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add yeast mixture and milk, mix lightly with fork until well combined.
- Cover dough with clean cloth and let it rise in a warm place, until double in size-30 minutes.
- Grease large baking dish. On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/2 inch thickness. With 3 inch round cutter, cut out 12 biscuits. Place on greased baking dish. Pierce biscuits lightly a few times with fork.
- Let biscuits rise in warm place for 45 min.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookgranni Cardington, OH
The Rating4 people
Sounds really good, another to try biscuit recipe, you have my 5.henrie in Savannah loved it
The biscuits sound so wonderful I must try them. About your pictures just keep trying, sometimes it goes right away and some times it will take many times. Thanks for the great post....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!