Angel BiscuitsFrom granni 6 years ago
How to make it
- In small bowl, sprinkle yeast over water. Stir in sugar and set aside until mixture is foamy-about 10 min.
- In medium size bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. With pastry blender or 2 knifes, cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add yeast mixture and milk, mix lightly with fork until well combined.
- Cover dough with clean cloth and let it rise in a warm place, until double in size-30 minutes.
- Grease large baking dish. On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/2 inch thickness. With 3 inch round cutter, cut out 12 biscuits. Place on greased baking dish. Pierce biscuits lightly a few times with fork.
- Let biscuits rise in warm place for 45 min.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookgranni Cardington, OH
The Rating4 people
The biscuits sound so wonderful I must try them. About your pictures just keep trying, sometimes it goes right away and some times it will take many times. Thanks for the great post....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
Sounds really good, another to try biscuit recipe, you have my 5.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!