Cauliflower Sausage SoupFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 cups cauliflower shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 pound pork sausage shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 8 ounces processed American cheese cubed shopping list
How to make it
- Cook cauliflower and carrots in saucepan with water until tender then set aside but do not drain.
- In skillet over medium heat brown sausage and onion then drain grease.
- Add flour, salt and pepper then gradually add milk and bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for two minutes.
- Over medium heat add ingredients from skillet into the saucepan.
- Heat through and add cheese cubes then stir until cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
sounds good =Daussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
OMG, This Sounds Like The Perfect Soup. 5's All Around On This One. Great Recipe Chef.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
sounds wonderful, sausage, cauliflower and cheese, you can't go wrong, I do think I'll use cheddar cheese though, my family is not big on american cheese, thanks so much for sharing... CVcelestialvortex in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!