Two Tone Banana PuddingFrom pointsevenout 8 years ago
- 1 (12 oz) box vanilla wafers shopping list
- 6 ripe bananas shopping list
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk, about ½ can shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 pkg (1 oz each) instant cheesecake pudding mix, sugar free fat free shopping list
- 2 pkg (1 oz each) instant butterscotch pudding mix, sugar free fat free shopping list
- 8 cups milk, divided shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange half the vanilla wafers in the bottom of a 15x10 casserole dish (4 quart dish).
- Cut up bananas medallion style and gently toss in a few tablespoons of lemon juice and drain. Arrange half the bananas on the layer of vanilla wafers.
- Beat cream cheese, condensed milk, and sour cream on the medium speed of a hand held electric blender until well mixed. Add 4 cups milk one cup at a time; blending until smooth. Add cheesecake pudding mix; blending for 2 minutes.
- Spoon pudding mix over layered bananas and wafers.
- Arrange second half of vanilla wafers on top of the cheesecake pudding mix. Arrange second half of the bananas on top of the arranged wafers.
- Puree whipping cream in a blender until thick. Do not over blend.
- Blend 4 cups milk with butterscotch pudding mix for 2 minutes with a hand held electric blender; fold in whipping cream.
- Spoon pudding mix over bananas and wafers.
- Set pudding set up for 5 minutes on the countertop. Transfer to refrigerator to chill overnight.
The Cookpointsevenout Athens, AL
The Rating5 people
I had this in the past and it is truly delicious, points! My thanks and my 5!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Definitely a flavor favorite. Love the combination.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Yowza, yowza, yowza. You have a real winner on your hand with this win. Great post and a very high 5. Love it.chefmeow in Garland loved it