Freezer CornFrom momto5 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut corn off cob (do NOT blanch)
- Put in a large pan on stove top
- Add all other ingredients
- Simmer for 8 minutes on med heat
- Let cool well
- Put in freezer containers or freezer bags and freeze.
- Put whatever amount in each container that you would use for your family for one meal..
- This will last in the freezer for at least 3 years.
The Cookmomto5 Iona, ID
The Rating3 people
I do mine this way but I also mix a Tbsp. of flour with some water to make a paste to add to it. Makes it so much better.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This is how I have always done it. We no longer have a garden and we don't live near the home farm anymore either. I miss the free fresh produce to work with.momoften in nowhere loved it