Awesome Rib RubFrom mommyluvs2cook 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup paprika shopping list
- 3 tbs. season salt shopping list
- 2 tbs. chili powder shopping list
- 2 tbs. ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tbs. celery salt shopping list
- 1 tbs. onion powder shopping list
- 1 tbs. garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tsp. ground sage shopping list
- 1 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Mix everything together in a big bowl. Generously rub ribs with seasoning. Store the rest of the rub in an airtight container for later uses.
- Slab your ribs with your favorite BBQ sauce and throw them on the grill!!!
- (or in the oven). Enjoy!
- **This recipe makes approximately 1 1/2 cups rub so you WILL have a good amount left over.
The Cookmommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
The Rating12 people
thats my kinda cookincowboyfan in loved it
Love the sound of this. I'll certainly mix this up. Sounds like it would work to season a lot more than just ribs. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
AWESOME! GREEEEEEEEEEAT POSTtxbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it