Polska Kielbasa Pepper StewFrom kmsmith 4 years ago
- 1-6 oz can tomato paste shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1-14.5 can stewed tomatoes (I used tomatoes in garlic and onions) shopping list
- 1-16 oz Package Polska kielbasa cut into 1/2 circles shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into strips and then cut in half shopping list
- 1/2 green bell peppers cut into strips and then cut in half shopping list
- 1 large onion sliced shopping list
- 3 small new potatoes cubed shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp crushed pepper corns shopping list
- 1 beef bouillon cubes shopping list
- 1 tsp MrsDash tomatoe basil garlic shopping list
- 4-5 dashed worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup rice shopping list
How to make it
- In a stock pot, add tomato paste and 2 cups water, and stewed tomatoes.
- Heat on Medium and add sausage, peppers, onions and potatoes.
- Add salt, fresh ground pepper, beef bouillon cube, MrsDash, Worcestershire sauce and pepper flakes. Stir well and continue cooking for an hour.
- Add Rice and cook another hour. Simmer to stay warm till everyone is ready to eat.