Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom momto5 6 years ago
- 1 C butter shopping list
- 1 C sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk (can use milk with 1/2 tsp vinager) shopping list
- 2 mashed ripe bananas shopping list
- 1 C oatmeal shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp soda shopping list
- 2 C all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 C chocolate chips (I use 1/2 milk & 1/2 semi-sweet) shopping list
How to make it
- In mixing bowl cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and mix well.
- Add milk and bananas and blend together.
- Add oatmeal, salt, soda, and flour until well blended
- stir in chips
- grease 24 med size muffin cups and fill 2/3 way full
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 15 min before serving
The Cookmomto5 Iona, ID
The Rating7 people
What's not to love about these. Yummers, oatmeal, banana and chocolate chips. Great combination. High 5 my friend.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I love all the ingredients and I know I'll love these muffins. Thank you so much Momto5 for a winning 5 fork recipe!lor in Toronto loved it
These look amazing! Always love the combo of bananas & chocolate. Thank you for sharing!! :)adzell in Ann Arbor loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!