Chicken ParisienneFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- paprika to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken breasts lightly with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Combine wine, soup and mushrooms in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together the sour cream and flour.
- Stir sour cream mixture into the mushrooms and wine.
- Pour over chicken in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with additional paprika, if desired.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
delcious post!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
sounds great but picture looks badkarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it